[title text=”National Pawnbrokers Association Industry Partner Webinar Guidelines”]
Thank you for being an NPA Industry Partner! Our membership is better because of the work that you do and the services that you provide. This document will provide some clarity regarding the webinar opportunity that we provide as a benefit to you, our Industry Partners.
Each month we will feature one webinar from an Industry Partner (IP). All IPs are invited to submit their content to NPA for consideration. If approved, NPA will work with you to schedule the webinar and ensure that it is being hosted on a user-friendly platform, such as Zoom or GoToMeeting. Once those details are finalized, NPA will send a promotional eblast to all members. We will send a follow-up eblast a few days prior to the webinar as a reminder to help maximize participation.
The following will give you details on what the timeline for this process may be:
1. Industry Partner submits complete content for a proposed webinar.
2. NPA staff reviews content. In general, we are looking at the following criteria – is it relevant to our membership? Is it helpful to them? How does it support the positive and professional image of our industry?
3. If approved, NPA’s Director of Communications and Marketing will contact you to schedule the webinar. Depending on the number of approved submissions received, your webinar may be fairly soon, or it may be several months in the future.
4. IP creates a .jpg or HTML to be used in the eblast to promote their webinar (NPA uses MailChimp for eblasts). Submit it to the Director of Communications & Marketing at least two weeks before the first eblast is scheduled to be sent.
5. First eblast goes out two weeks prior to webinar; reminder eblast goes out at least one day prior to webinar.
6. Webinar day!
- Be prepared for lots of great questions and follow up from members taking part in your webinar.
- As an Industry Partner, you are welcome to submit multiple webinars for consideration.
- In the event that we do not have an approved webinar scheduled in adequate time to market it appropriately, we will forego having a webinar for that month.